Monday, May 16, 2005

Whereabouts

Sorry for not posting in about 5 days, but two things interrupted my postings. The first was a weekend with the boys from college where we golfed, told stories and bonded over good food and drink. The second was that we received PlayStation2 as a gift, and I'm still trying to figure out how to score a goal against the machine in FIFA Soccer 2005. To try to get more proficient, I take a great team, such as Man U., and then play a not-so-great team, like one from MLS, and then try to move the ball around and score goals. The best I managed so far was a 0-0 tie. If any of you have any suggestions as to how to get better, please let me know.

I'll post more later on a variety of topics, but I just wanted you to know that I took a brief R&R from the blogosphere to re-charge my batteries, have some fun, and, yes, play video games.

No comments: