Sunday, March 19, 2006

On Top Of That, The Year I Don't Enter a Pool . . .

I picked 13 of the Sweet 16.

Now, you do have to do a little spelunking on that post to figure out what my predictions are, but if you're pressed for time, here goes:

Oakland

Duke-LSU
West Virginia-Texas.

Score: 4 out of 4.

Oakland

Memphis-Bradley
Gonzaga-UCLA

Score: 3 out of 4.

I missed on Bradley and thought that Pitt would beat them. The MVC is for real.

Washington, D.C.

UConn-Washington
George Mason-Wichita St.

Score: 2 for 4.

I missed on Washington and George Mason, figuring that Illinois and Carolina (which both came close) would have gone instead.

Minneapolis

B.C.-Villanova
Florida-Georgetown

Score: 4 for 4.

I'm particularly proud of this one, because this is a brutal region.

Given that there have been some upsets that I called and some that I missed, I'd say that 13 of 16 is a pretty good score.

How are you doing?

No comments: