Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Washington Wizards Have 7 Assistant Coaches

Click here to see the roster.

Logical responses are, as follows:
  • why?
  • WTF?
  • huh?
  • are you kidding me?
  • no wonder why the NBA is in big trouble.
  • Bill Simmons must laugh every time he hears this, because he generally thinks that most head coaches don't make a difference.
  • are you *#(_@&! kidding me?
  • can I get myself a job like that? (Six-figure income, travel on chartered planes, stay in top-rated hotels, get a per diem on the road, probably a good medical plan and a 401(k) with a decent match, to boot).
  • can I get myself a job like that?
  • can I get myself a job like that?
  • are they hiring?
  • really?

At any rate, it's hard to believe that 7 assistant coaches can make a difference -- for any team.

Sometimes, the headline says it all.

No comments: